Use the Browse Database dialog to set the
following permission types:
- Access Fax Server (allowed/not allowed) - Authority to access the server. All users must have
- Access General Delivery (allowed/not allowed) - Authority to claim faxes in General Delivery.
- Become Fax Administrator (allowed/not allowed) - Authority to be an FSA.
- Register for TSI Routing (allowed/not allowed) - Authority to register TSI information.
- Use Accounts - Access to accounts defined in the Accounts database.
- Use Classes - Access to classes of service defined in the Class database.
- Use Dialing Rules - Access to dialing rules defined in the Dialing Rule database.
- Use Printers - Access to printers defined in the Printer database.
- Use Styles - Access to the styles defined in the Style database.
Each user must have Access Fax Server permission. In addition, each user must have
access to at least one style, class, account, and dialing rule.