The Tariff Rate Schedule
The Tariff rate schedule specifies which rates are
in effect for each 30-minute period throughout
a day for each day of the week. (Rate codes and costs
are defined by the FSA in the Tariff database.)
To set a rate schedule, do the following:
- Select a day
- Select a half-hour time period from the Time
list. You can select contiguous half-hour time periods
by clicking and holding the left mouse button down while sliding
the mouse up or down.
- Select a rate code in the Set Rate for Selected
Time list. The rate code will appear in the Rate list.
(A selection of 0 indicates that calls will not
be placed during that period.)
- Repeat Steps 1-3 for other time periods of that day.
- To set rates for another day, do one
of the following:
- If you want all the rates to be exactly the same for
the next day, select the following day of the week and
then select As Previous Day.
- If you want the rates to be different from day to day, repeat
- Repeat Step 5 until you have set rates for all days of the week.