Multiple Matches for a Dial String
If more than one dial string matches the fax number,
Faximum examines the tariff for each of the dial strings and
selects the cheapest one within the deadline time.
This feature can be useful if you have more than one
type of fax phone line.
For example, assume that you have two types of lines and you want to
use the cheapest line at any given time:
- Use the Trunk Group menu to select the desired
fax phone line. This assumes that you have named the lines already
in the Fax Line database.
- Assign the appropriate tariff to that trunk group.
This also assumes that you have created the tariffs already in the
- Provide the appropriate dial strings for that fax phone line.
- Repeat Steps 1-3 for the other fax phone line.
- Use the Permissions database to give users access
to the dialing rule.