Add the Cover Sheet to the Style Database
- Put the cover sheet asciitiff file and any associated TIFF image
files in the
- If TIFF images are referenced in the asciitiff file, make sure
that the complete pathname to the file is used.
- Become FSA by choosing Fax Administrator from the Admin pulldown
- Choose Databases from the Admin pulldown menu. The Browse
Database dialog will appear.
- Select Style from the Database menu in the upper left hand
corner of the dialog.
- Select a Style as follows:
- If you want to modify an existing style, select it from the
Style Names window.
- If you want to create a new style as a copy of an existing one
choose Copy As.
- Choose New if you want to create a completely new style.
We don't recommend this if you only want to
use a new cover sheet since you will have to fill in all
of the appropriate fields.
- If you selected Copy As or New you will be prompted for the
name of the new style. Give any recognizable (unique)
name and choose OK.
- In the Data area, replace the existing name in the
Coversheet field with the name of your new cover sheet.
This is the name of the asciitiff file.
- Scroll down in the Data area to the Vertical Resolution field
and select one of the following:
- Fine (196 vertical dpi)
- Standard (98 vertical dpi)
- Choose Apply Edits.
Next, Give Users Permissions to Use the New Style.