The Print on Send Fax feature is not working
The Print On Send Fax feature is available through the Options pulldown
menu on the Compose Outgoing Fax window.
The printer defined in the printer database must be a valid printer.
The FSA can view the Printer
Database by choosing Database from the Admin pulldown menu and selecting the
Printer Database. See the online help associated with the dialog.
If you can't select a printer
By default the Select Print entry on the the Options pulldown of the Compose
Outgoing Fax window is inactive (greyed out). Make the entry active so you
can select a printer for your sent fax. To make the entry active,
do the following:
- Choose Print on Send Fax from the Options menu.
- Choose Select Print.
If Select Print remains inactive, it means that no
printers are currently defined in the printer
database on the Faximum server system.
The FSA must define one or more printers as follows:
- Choose Fax Administrator from Admin pulldown of
the Compose Outgoing Fax
- Choose Database from the Admin pulldown.
- Select the Printer Database. The Browse Database dialog appears.
- Choose the Help button for information about defining
printers in the database.
If faxes are not being printed
If you can select a printer but the Print on Send Fax feature
does not print your fax you need to verify the following:
- Check whether the print scheduler process
is running on the server.
- Are the printers in the Select Printer list valid printers and are
they up and running?
- Is the
lp command specified in the Printer Database for a particular printer
correct? For example, if it is a Postscript printer it should use the