Claim Fax and Route Fax Buttons
Use the Claim Fax and Route Fax buttons on the Browse Received
Fax window to move
faxes from the General Delivery folder.
The Route Fax button allows the FSA to move faxes from General Delivery
to any users inbox. The Claim Fax button allows you to move
a fax from General Delivery to your own inbox.
Whether or not the Route Fax or Claim Fax buttons are displayed
depend on the user's current access privileges:
- If you have FSA privileges and have turned on FSA mode
(by choosing Fax Administrator from the Admin pulldown menu)
you see the Route Fax button.
- If you have FSA privileges but have not turned on FSA mode
you see the Claim Fax button.
- If you do not have FSA privileges but have General Delivery
access privileges you see the Claim Fax button.
- If you do not have FSA or General Delivery access privileges
you do not see either button and you will not see the general
delivery folder. In this case the FSA will route
faxes to you.
In order to use the Route Fax or Claim Fax button the Folders
display must be visible on the Browse Received Fax window.
Use the following procedure to select a fax from General Delivery:
- If the Folders display is not already visible in the Browse Received
Fax window, choose
Folders List from the View pulldown menu.
- Select the General Delivery folder. Faximum displays all of
the faxes in General Delivery.
- Choose Sender #, Time Received or other items from
the View pulldown menu that will help you identify the fax.
- When you find a fax that you think is yours you can view the
coversheet to make sure. (When you select the General Delivery
folder the View Fax button becomes the View Coversheet button.)
- Select either Claim Fax or Route Fax.