Creating a New Style with a TIFF image
This example creates a new style from the Default style.
- Make a copy of
/opt/FAXserver/coversheet/cover.fine with a new name
in the same directory.
For example, call it
- If you are adding your own image to the cover sheet edit the
file and add a
tiffinclude line to point to your own
TIFF file. Use the complete pathname to the file.
See Adding a TIFF image to a cover sheet.
- Start up the Faximum application.
- Become FSA by choosing Fax Administrator from the Admin pulldown
- Choose Databases from the Admin pulldown menu. The Browse
Database dialog will appear.
- Choose Style from the Database menu in the upper left hand
corner of the dialog.
- Select the
Default style and choose Copy As.
- You will be prompted for the
name of the new style. Give any recognizable (unique)
name and choose OK.
- In the Data area, replace the
cover.fine name in the
Coversheet field with the name of your new cover sheet file
mylogo.fine in this example).
- Choose Apply Edits.
Next, Give Users Permissions to Use the New Style.