Adding Comments to a Received Fax
If you want to add comments to a fax
you must add the comments while the fax is
in your inbox or in one of the folders you have created.
To add text to a fax:
- Open the Fax Browser window and select the fax.
- Choose the View Fax button. The fax is displayed
in the Fax - View window.
- Choose the Add Text button.
- When you are finished editing the fax, choose either
Save or Save As from the
File pulldown menu in the Fax - View window.
To add the modified fax to the list of attachments:
- If you used Save to save the changes, see Forward.
- If you used Save As to save the changes, go to the
composer window and follow the instructions in Attaching a File.
The following describes how to view the lists of faxes
in different folders: