Saving a Fax
There are several ways to save a fax:
- To save the current composition choose Save Rendered Composition As
from the Composition pulldown menu.
- You can save incoming faxes by moving them from
General Delivery to your inbox or to one of the
folders you create. See Reading a Received Fax .
- Once a fax is in your inbox (or in a folder you create) you
can save a copy as a TIFF file by choosing Save to TIFF File...
from the Action pulldown menu on the Fax Browser window.
See Saving a Fax to a File.
- When you edit a received fax to add text or delete pages
choose Save or Save As from the File menu of the
Fax - View window. See Adding Comments to a Received Fax.
Faximum saves faxes as Class F compressed TIFF files.
After you save a fax you can view it as follows:
- If the fax is in your inbox or a folder you created,
select the fax and choose View Fax.
- If you saved the fax as a file:
- Add the file as an attachment to a fax using the Add File
button and then choose the View Fax button.
You can send a saved fax as part of a fax transmission by
adding the fax as an attachment. See Attaching a File.